Thank you for your interest in being a guest contributor to the Leadtail blog! We’re excited to share your social marketing ideas and perspectives with Leadtail’s community of marketing leaders.
If you have a proposal for a specific guest contribution, feel free to drop us a line at hello[at]leadtail[dot]com. We’d also like to hear from you if you’d like to contribute but need us to help with some suggestions on what our audience likes to read about.
Below you’ll find some useful information on the process we use to decide whether or not submitted content is relevant to our blog audience.
What we look for…
The Leadtail blog is all about the intersection of B2B and social media. That means we’re looking for blog posts that offer best practices and/or insights into topics such as:
- Social marketing
- Content marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Brand and employee advocacy
- Social marketing research
- Social tools and technologies
Other ground rules you’ll find useful
- Posts should be 600-800 words in length with graphic image
- If you’d like to feature an infographic please provide 150-300 words intro
- Include a short 2 to 3 sentence bio including a URL or social media handle
- Properly attribute all images, data, quotes, third-party content, etc.
- Submit post in a Word or plain text document; please attach image files separately
Please keep in mind that Leadtail reviews all submissions and determines which posts are published based on our content strategy and editorial standards. We also reserve the right to make minor edits to the article headline or content before posting to the Leadtail blog.
We look forward to hearing from you!